Please follow these steps to generate a report that lists of all your Cases in alphabetical order:
- Visit your blue [My Agency] and then click the [Reports] sub-tab.
- Next, select the [Cases] report type (See screenshot here for reference).
- In the top-right corner set "Format" to "Table" and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of this screen and click [Next] button (Screenshot here).
- On the final screen that appears, be sure to select "Case Name" from the drop-down menu on the top of the window -- This will sort the final report alphabetically by Case name.
- You can include/exclude the fields you want displayed on the final report...I would recommend unchecking the top 2 check boxes (Report Filters & Report Summary) leaving only the Table option. Click [View Report] when finished (Screenshot here).