A few report types you might find beneficial are outlined below....
- "Assistance Report" - View all or filter assistance (ie. food distributed) by your agency to the Cases (clients) you've served. Includes totals associated with the assistance provided for a certain period of time.
- "Categories Report" - If you will be providing different types of assistance (Food Pantry vs. Christmas Box vs. Thanksgiving Turkey, etc.) this report will show totals for each "category" of assistance separately.
- "Demographics Report" - View all or filter demographic totals (eg. Gender, Ethnicity, etc.) and associated assistance records for your agency.
- “Outcomes Report” - View all clients/goals that have been established from a long-term case management perspective.
- “Heat Map Report” - View a google map of those served based upon client addresses.
- "Changes Over Time" / Assessments Report" - the [Assessments] feature you are able to create assessment fields which correspond to questions/indicators that you wish assess clients on and report changes over time.