Yes! Below you will find a link to our "CharityTracker PLUS Training Video" which may be very helpful. It's comprehensive and very instructional focused and can be watched individually or in a group setting. If you are hosting a training in a computer lab at a community college-like setting, please follow these steps outlined below for a successful training:
BEFORE TRAINING SESSION:
- Please print out copies of the attached guide for each trainee (optional) -- Click here: http://www.charitytracker.net/media/pdfs/CharityTracker_Plus_User_Guide.pdf
- Print/cut out a slip of paper containing practice login information to hand out to each trainee -- Click here: Practice Site Logins
AT THE TIME OF THE TRAINING SESSION:
- Click the following link to queue up video demonstration which will be the visual portion of the training to be displayed for all trainees via the projector screen: https://vimeo.com/208909765
- On each computer please have trainees open a web browser (preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and visit the following practice site login screen: https://practice.charitytracker.net
- Hand out slips of paper containing practice login information to each trainee and have them log into the practice site.
- Play the demonstration video -- it may be helpful for you to pause the video periodically to allow time for the trainees to evaluate each step.
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING SESSION:
- Our support team is standing by M-F from 8AM-5PM CST to answer any questions your group may have 1-888-764-0633.
- Have all trainees log out of the practice site using the [Log Out] button in the top-right corner.