In the most recent update to Chrome (v. 70.0.3538.67), we have had several CharityTracker/Oasis Insight Plus users reporting issues with their touchscreen computers not working to capture a digital signature.
Some users reported that when they try to draw the signature on the screen, they are seeing a blue left arrow as they try to draw.
Fortunately, we have identified the solution to this issue if you are having any problems.
- Open Chrome
- In the web address bar, type chrome://flags just as shown below and hit enter
3. There will be a search bar at the top that loads. Type "touch" and hit enter
4. It will now display the results in a list below. Look for item with the title "Touch Events API" and change the dropdown to say "Enabled" (example shown below)
5. Once you change the dropdown to "Enabled" a message will appear at the bottom of the screen that says "Your changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome." with a button that says [RELAUNCH NOW]. Click the [RELAUNCH NOW] button
6. Chrome should now restart and you should be able to once again capture digital signatures.