Kiosk mode is designed to allow an authorized CharityTracker or Oasis Insight user to enter into a secure portal called "Kiosk mode" which allows a client to perform their own digital intake.
Client data can only be entered in Kiosk mode. No existing client data can be accessed. Once in Kiosk mode, only authorized staff members can exit the mode using their password. This ensures that all client information remains protected.
Let's get started...
1. Click the [KIOSK] button in the top-right corner
2. In the window that appears, confirm that you want to enter Kiosk mode by clicking the [Enter Kiosk Mode] button
3. You are now in Kiosk mode! At this stage you can hand over an iPad to your client and the feature walks the user through everything.
Let's see how it works, so click the [Start Here] button...
4. The client will now see the "Client Intake Form" that matches the intake screen you have in CharityTracker or Oasis Insight. The client will now fill out the details of their household.
5. Once the client has finished filling out the form, they will press the [Submit] button and they are done! The client and their household member's data will be added to your network!
6. The client will see a confirmation screen, letting them know they have finished the form.
7. Once your client(s) have performed their intake, you may exit Kiosk mode by clicking the [Exit Kiosk Mode] in the top-right corner. You will be prompted to enter your password to successfully exit Kiosk mode.